Re: In dire need of assistant desperate lively hood involved.

Le 29.07.2014 22:32, Joe a écrit :
On Tue, 29 Jul 2014 16:16:44 +0100
Lisi Reisz <lisi.reisz@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tuesday 29 July 2014 15:11:38 Zenaan Harkness wrote:
> i also downloaded a creative cloud setup-exe. from photo shop and
>
> > it wont install

You can't install Windows programs directly on Linux - nor Linux ones on Windows! If you are for real, you really need to go back right to
the beginning.

Someone who has installed Debian is not that ignorant, so there are
two alternatives, both of which spell 't-r-o-l-l', though possibly in
different fonts. And I don't mean that it's intrinsically difficult,
but it's outside the experience of the typical gamer, and I know that
because my son is one. Anything is difficult if you don't understand
the concepts.

--
Joe

Well, it might simply be that someone spoke to that person about a wonderful alternative to Windows which is named Debian... and considering how Windows 8 is considered, even by Windows' fans (heh, I just understood where comes that word from: fans, people which just produce wind :-D ). But, yes, it's quite strange, usually it's the *buntu's name which is summoned to convince windows users.