hp server hardware monitoring

Hi,

We have several HP Proliant DL3xxx servers running Debian.
We are monitoring the hardware using Nagios Core 3.5.1. and the special hp-health package.
linutr:~# aptitude show hp-health
Package: hp-health
New: yes
State: installed
Automatically installed: no
Version: 8.7.0.1.2-5
 This package contains the System Health Monitor for all hp Proliant systems with ASM, ILO, & ILO2 embedded management asics.  Also contained are the command line utilities.

Up until the g6 hardware we had no problem reading the status of the raid controller. However, as of the g7 hardware it seems things have changed.
On a g6 server (that started as Lenny and now runs Squeeze) this works
# hpacucli controller all show status

Smart Array P400i in Slot 0 (Embedded)
   Controller Status: OK
   Cache Status: OK
   Battery/Capacitor Status: OK

On a g7 (with Squeeze or Wheezy) or g8 (with Wheezy) server I get:
# hpacucli controller all show config

Error: No controllers detected.

What may be relevant too is that on the g6 server Debian uses the CCISS drivers for the raid hardware, the volume shows up as /dev/cciss/c0d0
On the g7 and g8 hardware the raid volume simply shows up as /dev/sda

How can I get this to work under a g7 or g8 server. Do I need a newer version of the package of do I need a different package? Do I need to get the CCISS drivers installed and if so how?
Who can help?

Bonno Bloksma