FWIW: the modularization of systemd

I decided to do a search on "systemd openbsd" to see what reaction
those friendly guys over there have, and I discovered the list of
projects the openbsd team offered to mentor in this year's GSOC.

Whether the student who decided to take on the modularization of
systemd, to break all the gratuitous dependencies, succeeds or not,
it's clear that this is another of the messes we've created here in
Linuxland that they are going to try to help us clean up.

--
Joel Rees

Be careful where you see conspiracy.
Look first in your own heart.