Re: odd behavior of eth0 on a laptop

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014 22:18:25 +0200
Pascal Hambourg <pascal@plouf.fr.eu.org> wrote:

> Of course it is possible.
> Your problem lies elsewhere.

Well, the term may be wrong (more an arp confusion or an
arp poisoning detection somewhere? As I could arping but
do nothing in TCP (or even IP, don't know)).

dhcpd refuses to have 2 fixed IP addresses the same
for 2 different MACs in its conf.

Still, since I switched to two different IP addresses
for wired & wifi, the problem's fully gone.

Nothing (network) was tweaked from wheezy installation to
sid migration.

The original network manager conf was manual for wired and
DHCP for wifi.

--
Lowery's Law:
	If it jams -- force it.  If it breaks, it needed replacing