Re: HTML5 => png or HTML5 => jpg.

On Mon, July 7, 2014 10:07 pm, peter@easthope.ca wrote:
> Is there a software which can convert an HTML5 page to a
> pixel map?  Conversion should apply on text, tables, images
> and SVGs, all allowed in HTML5.
>
> rsvg restricts the source to SVG.  What I want is similar
> to a screen grab of iceweasel.  But invoked by a command
> specifying the height and width of the image and not
> including the menus and scroll bars of the browser.

With something like that, what's wrong with just getting a screengrab,
then trimming it through the 'tolls' menu in GIMP. Then save it in your
preferred format.
Cheers!

Weaver

--
"It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its  government."
 -- Thomas Paine

Registered Linux User: 554515