Clone GPT partition table - with Lenny ?

List, good evening,

We have a RAID1 server running Lenny, one of whose two 2TB discs comprising the RAID arrays has failed. The discs were partitioned into 8 partitions during the Debian Lenny installation, and separate RAID1 arrays were built on 7 of those partitions, again during Debian installation. The Debian installer employed a GPT partition table for these discs; it also chose the (precise) partition boundaries.

The machine is no longer an active server on our network; its role has been taken by a new-build Wheezy box. The end goal is to restore the RAID1 arrays, then update the properly configured machine to Wheezy. So I need to partition the new disk, and I'd like it to be an exact clone of the existing RAID1 member, so that each partition starts on the same sector, etc. I can then repair the arrays using mdadm.

As far as I can see, there is no command in fdisk or parted that will clone the partition table for me. I can create a partition table on the new disk, but I will need to have the exact partition start and end points, to be sure of exactly matching the existing disc.

Is there, in Lenny, a command or tool for cloning a GPT?

Alternatively, how could I find the exact partition start points on the working disk, and sizes, etc, to help me partition the new disk?

Grateful for any suggestions,

regards, Ron