Re: Preseed and security packages during install

Well, the problem with netboot preseed is that it takes a mirror - and the official mirrors only have the latest on deb 7 and the latest on deb 6 unless I’m mistaken.
So even if I try to use a netboot from 7.4 I will still get 7.5 through the mirror and the install will fail to find the discs.

I just completed the install manually in this case through 7.4 ISO CD without issues, but it’s quite a hassle when you’re using to just pxe booting and getting it all served to you ;)
I’m used to CentOS where you can choose exactly which version you’d like to install from the repo using a network install.

Kind Regards,
David