Re: virtual machine from USB stick (virt-manager & qemu/kvm)

[...]
> Yes, I think you need to complete the wizard first. Probably the
> simplest way to do that is to tell it you want to install from a local
> CD (With no disc in the drive) or a non-existent ISO. When you complete
> the wizard, the new VM will start (to begin the installation), power it
> off and re-configure it to add the USB host.

Thanks! I completed wizard as you said and then lsusb to find my stick, then

sudo kvm -m 2048 -smp 1 -drive file=/var/lib/libvirt/images/win.img \
-usb -usbdevice host:058f:6387 -boot menu=on

where /var/lib/libvirt/images/win.img is my empty VM created through
wizard and 058f:6387 is my stick.

Eugene