Re: Off-topic: boot order

On Sun, 2014-06-15 at 18:29 +0200, Bzzzz wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 18:12:00 +0200
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>
> > It's idiotic to
> > send a response to such a mail, but you couldn't resist. It's
> > idiotic that we have each week a discussion about top-posting,
>
> I wouldn't be that sure about top-posting: even when a thread
> is correctly answered (useless text eliminated) and becomes
> very long, top-posting is ze best 'cos you don't have to
> scroll down to find the last answer.
>
> It may sound silly, but when you receive hundreds of mails
> from mailing-lists a day, the time saving difference's huge.

I tend to answer somebody and as a PS I give the hint that using HTML,
top-posting etc. is not good, or I reply off-list and sometimes I simply
don't care. There's no need to discuss it.

On 2014-06-15, Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> > such a mail, but you couldn't resist. It's idiotic that we have each
> > week a discussion about top-posting, fools-language etc.. Inform people
> > off-list and don't hijack threads.
>
> You do seem to be the one the most ardent in fucking this fly in the ass.

No, you're mistaken, but indeed I tend to feed trolls like Lisi, OTOH,
she kill-filed me, so I can't feed her.

Yes, I contribute to such discussions, but IMO there is the need to
clarify some things. I don't start those discussions, IMO this is an
important note.

Regards,
Ralf