Re: Off-topic: boot order

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 18:12:00 +0200
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> It's idiotic to
> send a response to such a mail, but you couldn't resist. It's
> idiotic that we have each week a discussion about top-posting,

I wouldn't be that sure about top-posting: even when a thread
is correctly answered (useless text eliminated) and becomes
very long, top-posting is ze best 'cos you don't have to
scroll down to find the last answer.

It may sound silly, but when you receive hundreds of mails
from mailing-lists a day, the time saving difference's huge.

--
<Floop> What do you put on your test sheet when you're out of clue?
<Norman> 404 Not Found.