Re: Off-topic: boot order

On Sun, 2014-06-15 at 11:05 -0400, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> Anyone who sends unfiltered content from the Internet over any amateur
> radio mode is asking for trouble.

Keep in mind, that at least in Germany, you need a license to do amateur
radio, it's not citizens' band, at least not in Germany. Internet forums
are comparable to citizens' band and not to amateur radio.

The OP's Internet address name is idiotic, but it shouldn't be a reason
to make mountains out of molehills. Sometimes it sounds like querulous
paranoia to me, when people start kill-filing people for ever single
oddity and sending a notification to the mailing list. I guess the
common sense dictates that we shouldn't use the CoC to justify querulous
paranoia. _Please folks_, simply kill-file addresses without sending a
notification to the mailing list and read the current CoC, it changed in
April of this year.