Off-topic: boot order

On Sat, 2014-06-14 at 23:20 +0100, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Saturday 14 June 2014 22:11:05 Pol Hallen wrote:
> > domain (mine) of email (mine) is not your problem and if you don't like
> > it's not my problem ;-)
>
> No, but if all of us decide not to like it, and kill-file you as I am now
> doing, it might become your problem if you wanted help.

Lisi tends to write off-topic mails to Debian user instead to write
off-list, especially if she let us know, that she again kill-filed
somebody. I guess it would cause Lisi less work, if she would block all
mails and to add exceptions for addresses that she wants to receive.

However an English to German dictionary mentions, that the OP's address
is vulgarly for "get up to nonsense" and similar, the Urban dictionary
mentions this too and mentions the meaning of "open sexually", so it
seems not really to offend the Debian Code of Conduct, Version 1.0
ratified on April 28th, 2014. It likely depends to the kind of the
colorful language. Since the vocabulary used for the OP's address is
less vulgarly, less obscenely than lyrics of common English radio and TV
songs in the daytime, I guess we should "Assume good faith" and keep in
mind "that many of our Contributors are not native English speakers or
may have different cultural backgrounds".

Regards,
Ralf