Re: CORRIGENDA - Re: SOLVED: Re: Can Iceweasel and Firefox co-exist on Wheezy.

On 06/14/2014 09:59 AM, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> deb http://mozilla.debian.net wheezy-backports iceweasel-release

I just get into the loop : Thanks for the tip !

Actually I was running both iceweasel and firefox, downsides :

  1. can't run them at the same time.. obviously
  2. wait for all plugins to be checked and deactivated, each time you
     start either one

Gonna try iceweasel 30.0 right away !

Cheers :)

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce