Re: Package system totaly a complete mess

Ahoj,

Dňa Sat, 7 Jun 2014 12:22:04 +0200 Thierry de Coulon
<tcoulon@decoulon.ch> napísal:

> Thanks Slavko. I'm not sure I got everything, but it shows the way to
> go: learn using aptitude.

Don't worry. If you uninstall something, you can always install it
back (remember the "+" key?) :)

Aptitude is simple and straightforward, for basic usage these
keyboard shortcuts are needed only:

- "+" (install),
- "-" (uninstall),
- "_" (uninstall and purge),
- "m/M" (mark/unmark auto)
- "q" (close view)
- "g" (process - needed twice to real process).

All other things you will discovery over time.

> I'll do that and mybe return to you if I don't get it working.

No problem, simple ask here. I or someone other will help you.

regards

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk