Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

On Wed, Jun 04, 2014 at 10:13:47PM -0700, Horatio Leragon wrote:

> ________________________________

D*o*n'*t r*e*p*l*y* d*i*r*e*c*t*l*y t*o a* p*o*s*t*e*r! R*e*p*l*y
o*n*l*y t*o t*h*e l*i*s*t!
^^^^^^^

Ubuntu is, at this writing, the most popular distro because it is dumbed
down to appeal to new users just now trying to make the jump from
windows (you perhaps?). Debian has done that to some extent but not
nearly that much. Debian users are generally expected to think, research and
attempt to troubleshoot for themselves before turning to forums or mailing
lists. Ubuntu users expect and get more hand holding.

BTW, do you know the difference between a forum and a mailing list? You
seem to use "forum" as a catchall.

> Bob, you could have simply ignored my posts and move on to answer other posts. I just don't understand why you and Jerry Stuckup would want to waste your time on me. No use pontificating to me.

I sure could have but every once in a while I get the urge to try to
assist other posters to educate someone who sorely needs it.
Unfortunately, it seems you're impervious.

--
Bob Holtzman
A man is a man who will fight with a sword