Re: When bug fixes are applied on stable ?

Ahoj,

Dňa Thu, 5 Jun 2014 16:52:05 +0100 Joe <joe@jretrading.com> napísal:

> > dpkg-reconfigure gdm3
> >

> There is. I've edited /etc/X11/default-display-manager in the past. I
> believe reconfiguring any *dm that may be installed should offer the
> choice of all of them.

You are right. I have no GDM3, but i was slim & lightdm at once, when i
was switching from the ligthdm to slim. Te selection the default one was
done by reconfigure the one or the second one.

There was only one thing, the old DM i need to stop and new to start
manually, e.g.

invoke.rc-d lightdm stop
invoke.rc-d slim start

Of course, the it can be done in once by computer restart.

--
Slavko
http://slavino.sk