When bug fixes are applied on stable ?

Hello,

Excuse my simple question but I try to understand how the Debian Bug
tracking system works.

My debian wheezy clients are all affected by the following bug in gdm-3.4.1 :

This bug is marked as Fixed, because it does not appear in gdm-3.8.3-1
witch is in the Debian archive.

This bug is forwarded to the gdm bug tracking system but it was never
fixed in the 3.4.1 version.

My question is when this bug will be fixed on Debian Stable ?
-> On the next wheezy release ?
-> Never on wheezy, I need to wait for the stable Jessie ?
-> When the bug will be fixed by the gdm maintainers in the 3.4.1 version ?

Thanks for your help !

Baptiste.