Re: When bug fixes are applied on stable ?

On Thursday 05 June 2014 10:22:07 Curt wrote:
> dpkg-reconfigure gdm3
>
> seems to be the way to do it from what I've read so far.

Yes.

The DE I use (Trinity) had a bug in the upgrade script such taht the dm always
reverted to gdm on upgrade (I use, and prefer, kdm-trinity).  I took to using
dpkg-reconfigure every time before leaving the command line where I had been
upgrading.  You will be offered all the installed dms.  If you install a new
dm, my experience has been taht at the time of installation you will be asked
which dm you want as default.

Lisi