Re: Remove unwanted, orphaned files and dependencies

Hi Horatio,

On Wed, 2014-06-04 at 22:13 -0700, Horatio Leragon wrote:
> I now understand why Ubuntu is way more popular than Debian

Opinions like that can better be discussed at the Debian off-topic list.

Ubuntu does cast a bad light on free software, regarding to the Unity
lenses spyware that is included by default. JFTR other *buntus don't add
it.

Please, remember to reply to the list _only_, otherwise we receive
duplicated mails from you.

Don't send a reply to _this_ mail to Debian user, please reply only to
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/d-community-offtopic and
consider to do the same for some other questions. You noticed that your
approach not making enough research on your own is uncommon for most
Linux users. On an Ubuntu mailing list you perhaps could continue this
approach, but it won't help you. Linux is good, because users are
self-responsible, have got more knowledge about their machines, than
averaged Apple and Microsoft users. On some Linux mailing lists, they
wouldn't set a moderation bit, they would ban you, IOW Debian user isn't
the most hard Linux mailing list :).

Regards,
Ralf