Re: Crypt data "on the fly"

On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:32:30 +0200
"L.M.J" <linuxmasterjedi@free.fr> wrote:

>   I sync my data to a cloud storage online service. I do NOT want
> to crypt my 60GB data at home, but I want them crypted on the
> cloud, so, when I rsync the data, I would like to send encrypted
> files on the fly. I want to have encrypted files, not rsync a 60GB
> encrypted partition.

You could mount the remote service on encfs and either work
directly on your remote files or rsync local to remote mount
point.  This way, remote data is always encrypted while the
key's yours.

--
It was when a mosquito landed on one of his testicle
that the first Shaolin monk learned that violence isn't