Re: Crypt data "on the fly"

On 06/02/2014 06:43 PM, Bzzz wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jun 2014 18:32:30 +0200
"L.M.J" <linuxmasterjedi@free.fr> wrote:

   I sync my data to a cloud storage online service. I do NOT want
to crypt my 60GB data at home, but I want them crypted on the
cloud, so, when I rsync the data, I would like to send encrypted
files on the fly. I want to have encrypted files, not rsync a 60GB
encrypted partition.
You could mount the remote service on encfs and either work
directly on your remote files or rsync local to remote mount
point.  This way, remote data is always encrypted while the
key's yours.

I use crashplan and Im quite happy with them : very professional and they
do offer that service. ;)

Their website : https://www.code42.com/store/

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce