Re: Crypt data "on the fly"

Am 02. Jun, 2014 schwätzte L.M.J so:

moin moin,

Would tahoe-lafs provide what you want?

https://tahoe-lafs.org/trac/tahoe-lafs/browser/trunk/docs/about.rst

ciao,

der.hans

Hi,

 This may be a nasty/bad idea, but I still ask :
 I sync my data to a cloud storage online service. I do NOT want to crypt my 60GB data at home, but I want
 them crypted on the cloud, so, when I rsync the data, I would like to send encrypted files on the fly.
 I want to have encrypted files, not rsync a 60GB encrypted partition.

 Any ideas ?

Thanks

#  "Your assumptions are your windows on the world. Scrub them off every
#  once in a while or the light won't come in." -- Alan Alda
#  Connecticut College 62nd Commencement Speech, 1980