Re: MB ASUS H97M-PLUS

On 28/05/14 09:10 AM, Aldo Maggi wrote:
I want to upgrade my pc, the seller has proposed the above mobo, is anyone using it? compatibility problems?

thanks

aldo

You are unlikely to find any compatibility problems with any motherboards. AMD and Intel provide the necessary information to kernel developers to ensure that their chipsets are supported.

Of course, for newer boards, you do need a newer kernel. If you are running a three-year-old release, you might want to update to something newer.