Re: exim4 fetchmail delivery more than 10 rejected

On Tue 27 May 2014 at 21:53:40 -0400, Harry Putnam wrote:

> Oh, and is it really enough just to run `/etc/init.d/exim4 reload'

reload regenerates the configuration and tells exim to reread it. I've
always stuck with using this.

> (after making the edit) or would it be a time to use one or more of
> exim4's `update' commands.

Beware. update-exim4.conf does generate the main configuration files
but the "RECOMMENDED USAGE" section of its manual describes a situation
when you may not want to invoke it.