Re: want to revert back to gnome classic mode.

21.05.2014, 10:00, "Muhammad Yousuf Khan" <sirtcp@gmail.com>:
do i have to uninstall gnome3 in order to work with xfce4 actually i wanted to run both by enabling one and disabiling other for testing puporse or to evaluate which one is better for me.
btw i installed xfce4 and restarted the system however it again gave me the gnome 3 desktop.

Again, you have to choose Xfce session from your login manager.
No, you do not have to uninstall Gnome 3.

--
David Dusanic