Re: Iceweasel and DRM

On 5/19/14, Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:
> On 19/05/14 14:10, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>> But if I catch you violating my copyright, I will have everything you
>> own.
>
> I don't think the law goes quite that far ...

:)

I'm glad I drew him out that far, personally.

> BTW I'd also like to see evidence for what law prevents linking to
> someone else's work.

Me too, me too.

> Overall, though, this argument seems fairly pointless, since you're both
> deliberately talking at cross-purposes: Jerry is talking about using the
> law to fight, while Zenaan is talking about fighting the law. Both are
> useful in different (and probably sometimes the same) circumstances.

Oh Richard, bless you. Now you've taken away my excuse to pretend I
didn't really know what Jerry was saying and continue to mock his lack
of precision :)

All good things come to an end eh :)

Thank you though. It's good to be brought back down to earth here and
there. I'm sure you never noticed, but I do get carried away
occasionally ... just occasionally.

Best regards,
Zenaan