Re: FSF condemns partnership between Mozilla and Adobe to support Digital Restrictions Management

On 5/18/14, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/17/2014 07:55 AM, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
>> Nobody forces you to install the add-on, certainly not Mozilla or
>> Debian.
>
> And that is the part I don't get. Anyone is "free" to not install it.
> This has become another "Unmarked Helicopters" issue. :/ Ric

I have some excellent, simply excellent tin foil to sell to highest
bidders. But wait! There's more! I'll even throw in the designs for a
Moziggahertz tin foil hat - no extra cost

And if you call now you get all this on a no-interest
3-month payment plan.