Re: Tails

On Sat, 17 May 2014 21:06:42 +1200
Richard Hector <richard@walnut.gen.nz> wrote:

> On 16/05/14 16:42, Weaver wrote:
> > Greetings all,
> >
> > Is there anybody on the list in Forteleza, Brazil?
> >
> > There's a young, female, investigative journalist there, who wants
> > to install Tails onto a USB stick, with a persist partition, but
> > she hasn't got the slightest idea of how to go about it.
> >
> > Any father figures up for a free gig?
>
> FWIW, I consider this method of making a request inappropriate. I'm
> sure some will disagree with me; so be it. Others have commented in
> the past that those who don't stick up for the rights of others than
> themselves are part of the problem. I agree with that to some extent,
> hence my comment.
>
> Richard

And...

This looks like a request for tech help, so for the life of me, I can't
imagine why the gender and age of the recipient of the help are
relevant. And then "father figure"?

And in another post, "She would just unravel your genetic code, and
leave you crying in the streets of the Barrio, Art." Is that supposed
to be a challenge?

I looked back at some of Weaver's old posts, and they're legit. I don't
know what happened this time (and perhaps my genetic code is glad I
don't).

SteveT