Re: Will Iceweasel stay open source?

On 5/18/14, Ric Moore <wayward4now@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/16/2014 10:49 PM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:
>>     You get the world you consent to.
>
> Brother Zenaan, why do I hear "Unmarked Helicopters" by Soul Coughing
> when these kind of issues spring up?? It's on YouTube, you'll love it!

:)

Thanks Ric, and Curt, and Slavko and Joel and .... well, thanks everyone.

I personally appreciate light-hearted and fun emails here and there.
My own efforts might be rather woeful at times - one always sounds
funnier to oneself as one types, one does...

And I _do_ love a good cut and thrust with a troll, faux troll or
otherwise MWAHAHAHAHAAA...

Sadly, the days of bringin out the broadsword are banished to the
annals of l.d.o. history. When I was your age child ... we said what
we believed!

Laak a cuppa tea and an oon-mentionable anyone?