Re: Lost group after upgrade and GDM issue

I found this bug report [https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=747292] that suggested that the init system could be the issue.

I turn on systemd - and it works better.

On 05/13/2014 09:09 PM, Sylvain Archenault wrote:
Hello,

I'm running sid, and after a recent upgrade (I could not pin point
exactly which one), my user lost all of the groups it was part of. I
added them back manually, but I'm still unable to mount USB drive from
nautilus automatically:

# groups sylvain
sylvain : sylvain adm disk lp cdrom sudo audio video plugdev fuse
scanner bluetooth saned

Any idea which group i'm missing?

Also, from gnome, when I click on logout, X/Gdm3 crashes. I'm not sure
what is the pb. I couldn't find a log to give me an idea of the problem,
any idea where I should look at?

Thanks
Sylvain