Re: Avoiding systemd

On Sat, May 10, 2014 at 03:47:47PM -0700, Steve Langasek wrote:
> This one.
>
> The systemd package contains other dbus services that you don't want to try
> to exclude from a desktop system; and libpam-systemd provides necessary
> integration with policykit on those same systems.

So basically what you say is Debian ended support for other init systems
because whatever one chooses you pull in half the systemd?

I was against all the systemd stuff because i saw this coming.

There is no way to avoid the "userspace.exe" blob Debian is soon made of.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff                                                 f@zz.de