Re: Avoiding system d

On 11/05/14 04:47, Brian wrote:
> On Sat 10 May 2014 at 12:05:25 -0400, John wrote:
>
>> Thanks for practical help.  I'm not looking for more flames.
>
> A couple of quotes from your mail:
>
>   > "I find myself appalled at the rude and domineering attitudes of
>   > almost all systemd's defenders."
>
>   > "I don't trust them."
>
> You're not looking for flames? You're kidding, aren't you? Your technical
> question is wrapped up in flame-baiting.

Technical issue?
"Rude and domineering attitude" sounds personal - like someone's eye has
been offended and they're trying to spin an offense from imagination. Oh
wait.... are you being sarcastic?

"Rude and domineering attitude". Sounds bad.
Please spam me with more unwanted lessons in hypocritical fascism.

> And you also post to -devel and -user. Getting the audience and attention
> looks like a prime aim.

If 98% oppose fascism the fascist supposes they have a 2% mandate for
civil war *and* proof of a conspiracy. Take this list for instance - the
vast majority of posts are *not* attacking systemd, yet the
"we-want-thumbs" anti-systemd mob (both of them) ignore the fact that
the vast majority *do not care*. Confirmation bias is the cornerstone of
their campaign. It's not spam, rude, or bullying, to continually
*demand* the majority be ruled by the minority when you have righteous
indignation on your side - and in this instance the end does justify the
means. Just making a better world....

Kind regards