RE: Debian and Unicode line drawing

Hi,

I'm still getting this error. And I haven't received the last message - outlook.com is bouncing e-mails from the list :-(

According to this: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/04/msg01516.html

For me that's are the default settings of PuTTY after I set the "Remote character set" in "Translation" to UTF-8. And the line drawing in some programs works fine with it but with some like apt no :-( Some programs still sends the ppp's and qqq's rows after the special VT100 escape char.

I've tried removing the "NCURSES_NO_UTF8_ACS=1" var but I'm still getting the same effect.

http://screeny.olo-web.eu/2014-04-30__11:45:43.png

According to this: https://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2014/04/msg01556.html

I'm using the testing release. I have just upgraded it after your e-mail - sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y distupgrade && sudo apt-get -y upgrade && sudo apt-get -y autoremove && sudo reboot - and unfortunately, apt sill outputs ppp's and qqq's :-( Do you know which packages has been upgraded at yout server? Mine is a Parallels Virtuozzo VPS and the Debian image may not contain some packages.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Kurczyk