RE: Debian and Unicode line drawing

Hello,

Thanks for your replay,

I always use Consolas because it is very similar to the Monaco Mac font which i just love :) The missing chars are sometimes displayed as an empty box but it is not a problem for me.

I have tried the dpkg-reconfigure locales and console-setup. The second package was not installed so I installed it and configured but it is still not working properly with some software. Mc, irssi, tmux and other works fine but dpkg-reconfgure displays pppppppppppp and qqqqqqqqqqqq.

I have also tried other options in PuTTY but it always display the pppppppppppp and qqqqqqqqqqqq rows.

--
Best regards,
Aleksander Kurczyk