Re: Alternatives to grub and lilo? was grub2 menu problems

On 04/23/2014 09:18 AM, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:54:22 +0600
Muntasim Ul Haque <tranjeeshan@inventati.org> wrote:

When I press Enter then it boots into Windows 8 without any problem.
So I don't have any big issue here except Windows 8 is detected as
Windows Vista and that occurrence of error message. So what's the
remedy?
Grub used to be good software. Predictable, non-surprising, one config
file you edited with an editor. Those days are gone.

Now, with grub 2, I need to be an expert on seven or so files t
That is why I am still using lilo.  I can understand the lilo.conf file!

Marc