Re: Debian Noob and MSCORE fonts

On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 18:46:03 +0200, c. marlow <chris@marlows.org> wrote:

On Mon, 2014-04-21 at 18:00 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
On Mon, 21 Apr 2014 17:50:43 +0200, c. marlow <chris@marlows.org> wrote:
> W: Duplicate sources.list entry http://linux.dropbox.com/debian/

http://askubuntu.com/questions/120621/how-to-fix-duplicate-sources-list-entry

Now that I did all that Ralf,

When I go back to term type in sudo synaptic
put in my password

when I go back to REPO'S when I go to click the box's the check marks on
the first 4 boxes except ( sources) they wont stay checked ... I can
click the boxes to check them but it instantly clears the box I tried
clicking them then hitting close and going back to repos and they're not
checked. ??

Christopher

There likely is an "Apply" and "Ok" button. Don't "close", resp. only close after you clicked "Apply".

If "Apply" or "Ok" shouldn't work, then something is fishy and you might need to mv or rm -r ~/.cache, but only if "Apply" or "Ok" shouldn't do the job. After that you need to try "Apply" or "Ok" again.