Re: Heartbleed

On 2014-04-18, Martin Read <zen75502@zen.co.uk> wrote:

>> I've always wondered how those Macintosh fanboys (and Hollywood
>> celebrities, two overlapping sets) accomplished this.
>
> I assume they use an electric beard trimmer or hair clippers with the
> guard removed.

The instructions say never to remove the guard.

But seriously I'm too clumsy (and these fancy tonsorial contraptions
cost oodles of moolah). Of course I suppose I could have my barber do it
(if I had a barber to do it).

I think I'll just remain with my out-of-it look until my out-of-it look
eventually becomes "in" (if I'm not dead beforehand, but then again the
zombie/vampire look is quite popular these days with the younger
generation, so there's always hope, even for the terminally deceased).