Re: Heartbleed

On Thu, 17 Apr 2014 09:15:35 -0700
Robert Holtzman <holtzm@cox.net> wrote:

> Not ever being an Apple user, I hadn't heard that before. When I read
> your post, I fell off the chair laughing. One more reason why I doubt
> if I will ever use an Apple computer or anything else.

I'm going to get a Macbook Air just as soon as:

* I can successfully shave myself to leave exactly four days growth.

* I wear a Northface jacket, even when it's 80 degrees Fahrenheit.

* I spend at least 20 hours a week at Starbucks.

* I wear Buddy Holly glasses even though I don't need them. See
  http://www.amazon.com/Original-Buddy-Holly-Wayfarer-Glasses/dp/B007HTFJQ2

* I think nothing's wrong with $500 expenditures obsoleting in 18
  months.

* I puff up my chest, steeple my fingers, and tell Linux users that if
  they valued as much time as I value mine, they'd use a Mac.

* I indignantly email free software mailing lists demanding why their
  "product" doesn't look like a native ios app.

Til then, I'll have to stick with Debian, Ubuntu, and some BSD's.

SteveT