Re: Heartbleed (was ... Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...)

On 2014-04-17, Jerry Stuckle <jstuckle@attglobal.net> wrote:

> This is a totally irresponsible post, showing the op knows very little
> about programming.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theo_de_Raadt

 Theo de Raadt (/ˈθiː.oʊ dɛˈrɔːt/; Dutch: [ˈteː.o dɛˈraːt]; born May 19,
 1968) is a software engineer who lives in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. He
 is the founder and leader of the OpenBSD and OpenSSH projects, and was
 a founding member of the NetBSD project.

The article does go on to say that although "few deny he is a talented hacker[5]
and security 'guru'," he suffers from "outspokenness".

To say he knows very little about programming seems extreme. I guess
you're one of the few referred to in the article.