Re: Cropping a large collection of .PNG screenshots

Ahoj,

Dňa Tue, 15 Apr 2014 03:48:29 -0700 "Kevin O'Gorman"
<kogorman@gmail.com> napísal:

> SOLVED.  Thanks to whoever gave me the clue that convert(1) could do
> the cropping.  That and 2 bash scripts do all the work.

See this
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/blogs/waldensponderings/entry/2_fer_friday_cropping_pictures_with_imagemagick31?lang=en

it contains simple solution to find proper dimensions for cropping
graphically, via GIMP, and then use them in batch script - i often use
this for cropping e.g. VBox's screenshots, which adds some noise around
screen ;)

regards

--
Slavko