Re: Wayland in Debian

On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 10:45:01 +0200 I replied to this thread. After
subscribing again with my Alice account, I now receive mails, but when I
send this mail using the Alice account, it didn't came through the list.

A chance to reconsider my reply and to send another one instead, with
one rhetorical question.

What window manager do you plan to use after switching to Wayland?

And a serious question, perhaps OT, but we never know.

Do you like the trend to drop window title bars, resp. to drop window
buttons and to drop menu bars?

www.another-bloated-desktop-conspiracy-question-mark.neverneverland