[OT] Medical identity theft was: Re: Heartbleed (was ... Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...)

On Wednesday 16 April 2014 14:54:03 Karen Lewellen wrote:
> I give you an example of medical identity theft.  At least how it
> can happen stateside.
> You are say a senior or someone with a print disability in a
> doctor's office.
> You must get help completing the forms, and the first question you
> must provide  is...?

This is a very American rant.  The inability of the rest of us to make
sense of it is because it doesn't apply to most of us.

Anyhow, anyone who wants my medical identity is welcome to it - so
long as I lose it when they acquire it. ;-)

Lisi