Re: Sun/Oracle Java

Hi folks,

On 16/04/14 11:49, Luis Eduardo Cortes wrote:
Googling I've found this article:

http://d.stavrovski.net/blog/post/installing-oracle-java-7-on-debian-wheezy

Hope this is helpful for you.

Regards.

On 16/04/14 13:34, Scott Ferguson wrote:> On Wheezy you can make a debian package of the latest java.
> It "just works".
> Kind regards

On 16/04/14 15:16, Frank Weißer wrote:> Hi Oliver!
> Facing the same problem a while ago, i somewhere found a hint to add
>
> deb http://www.duinsoft.nl/pkg debs all
>
> to sources.list. Don't remember from where, but it works for me on
> debian testing.
>
> readU
> Frank

Thank you all so much for your prompt, and lucid help! Just had a quick read of the links etc, and it looks easily manageable.

Cheers,

Oli