Re: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...

Lisi writes:
> So what action do readers recommend?  Change every single password, or
> just passwords to sensitive sites/information?

If I did any online banking I would certainly change the passwords: I
might even close the accounts.  But I don't.  I may change my Ebay
password and perhaps the passwords for some of the businesses that
insisted I create accounts to be able to order from them.  The exposure
there is limited but it would be tedious to have argue with credit card
companies. I suppose identity theft is a risk but I think that horse has
left the barn.  In any case I'm not a very tempting target for that. I
make no use of IMAP or VPN: If I did use the latter I might be quite
concerned.
--
John Hasler
jhasler@newsguy.com