From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf@alice-dsl.net>
To: d-community-offtopic@lists.alioth.debian.org
Subject: My fellow (Debian) Linux users ...
Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2014 20:29:42 +0200
Mailer: Evolution 3.10.4

... assumed there should be something very interesting going on at
debian-user@lists.debian.org please send me a note. If so, I'll read the
archive and/or subscribe using another account.

My ISP seemingly banned *lists.debian.org :(, but doesn't banned
*lists.alioth.debian.org [1].

Currently I have less time for Linux, so I'm fine with being
unsubscribed, but within this year I'll subscribe to *lists.debian.org
again, by using another account, likely for the Linux port only and not
for the BSD port.

Fortunately my ISP didn't ban _ listmaster@lists.debian.org _.

TIA,
Ralf

PS: I suspect some of you know what's interesting for my taste ;).

OT: Why is "[D-community-offtopic]" removed from the subject? I received
a mail sent by Chris, resp. from D-community-offtopic, missing the
"[D-community-offtopic]" thingy.

[1]