Re: Using wheezy-backports, advice needed

On Friday 11 April 2014 16:23:49 Paul E Condon wrote:
> This is pretty clear indication that wheezy-backports won't help,
> Or did I make a mistake? What mistake?

There is no findutils package in Wheezy backports.

https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=findutils&searchon=names&section=all&suite=wheezy-backports

I will let others more knowledgeable than I suggest the best
alternative - but things that appear worth exploring are using a
Jessie package, or compiling a later version of findutils from
source.

Lisi