Re: Backup's to DVD

On Mon 17 Mar 2014 at 17:51:15 +0200, Lars Noodén wrote:

> The longevity of flash is still a big unknown.

Well observered, Sir. The same might be said for CDs and DVDs. Why
anyone should entrust their data to such volatile media is beyond our
comprehension.

We are an very old, established company who operate in the Dead Sea area
of the Middle East.

Our product has a proven record and is used by many discerning clients
who require the data they have entrusted to us to be accessible at any
time. We offer a 3000 year guarantee that the material we use is
suitable for long term storagei.

We have scribes who rarely mistake 1s for 0s or vice versa. Employees
who do are weeded out by our Quality Control Section and transferred to
our sister company, Pyramid Enterprises PLC.

Security of your data is of paramount importance to us; there is no
compromise in this area of our operations. Even shepherd boys and goats
are actively dissuaded from entering within a 10 km radius of our
operations.

Our distinguised clients Nefertiti, Isaiah and Tutankhamun have many,
many good things to say about our services. Unfortunately, they are
offline at present so are unable to answer your queries.

Forget the Cloud - choose the Cave. You know it makes sense.