Backup's to DVD

Anyone doing anything interesting to backup data to DVD's?

https://packages.debian.org/sid/dkopp

^^ Looks interesting and overall it's a pretty simple task. Suppose
I could even use tar and split but just curious what others may be doing
currently.

FWIW, I'm mostly concerned with cloning my current backups of family
photos to different media for peace of mind. I already have a pair
of backup servers in different physical locations but want to add some
DVD's into the mix. Those are hard to rm. ;)

--
If you laid all of our laws end to end, there would be no end.
		-- Mark Twain