Re: On what is helpful and what is not [was: Re: Wifi]

On Tuesday 11 March 2014 13:30:06 Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 11, 2014 at 09:11:57AM +0000, Lisi Reisz wrote:
> > On Tuesday 11 March 2014 07:42:00 Jonathan Dowland wrote:
> > > [1]
> > > https://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2014/02/msg00069.html
> >
> > What happened to: "Assume good faith"?
>
> It's the second part of the CoC proposal that I linked to,
> immediately after the 'be respectful' section that I quoted. If you
> are interested I'd suggest reading the proposal in its entirety,
> feedback is probably best sent to the debian-project list.

I did read it.  Where did you think that I got the quotation from?
(Note the quotation marks.)  I was asking why you quoted one part of
the CoC proposal to suit yourself and your thesis, and ignored the
the part that said "Assume good faith".

Lisi