Re: questions about password safes

On 03/07/2014 02:33 PM, André Nunes Batista wrote:
On Fri, 2014-03-07 at 12:36 -0500, Dave Woyciesjes wrote:
On 03/07/2014 12:33 PM, Brad Rogers wrote:
On Fri, 07 Mar 2014 12:05:00 -0500
Dave Woyciesjes <woyciesjes@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hello Dave,

	I'm not looking for something to insert the passsword for me;
	really I
just want a well encrypted "document"/diary that is cross platform...

How about a password protected .ods or .odt file?

	Except I want encryption.

This thread seems unique. Started by a mutt user who can't do apt-cache
search, followed by a reply pointing to keepassx, followed by users in
need of a password safe which is portable and cross platform.

If you share with me your muttrc and fetchmailrc I'll teach you to

apt-get install keepassx

:)

Wandering threads aren't all that unique. Happens frequently. But yes, you are correct. It is a little annoying & I apologies for my contribution to the drift. As for installing - been there, done that. Confirmed working on Mac & Linux already. :)

--
--- Dave Woyciesjes
--- ICQ# 905818

- from some guy on the internet.